The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my friend need to choose from four names.
1. Sleeping among the dead
2. Side Effects Include...
3. Kill The Antichrist
or 4. A Truce With The Dead

Were probably gonna sound something like Comeback Kid, As I Lay Dying and The Blood brothers rolled into one if that helps....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just my $0.02..

Why not shorten the name to somethin a little punchier like:

1. The Dead (or The Undead)
2. Side Effects
3. Kill
4. The Dead (or Truce)

All pretty good names, and honestly I would have to hear you to comment further...you really sound like you guys are positively motivated. Just don't throw yourself under the wheel of a bus, okay? :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
306 Posts
mockingbird

Actually,

Thinking about your band name three a little further...

You might consider "mockingbird" as a name for your band. Its a great novel, play and movie from back in the day that probably hasn't been used as a name for a band before. Google mockingbird to see where I am coming from.

I always thought I should like to name my daughter "scout" but the woman I am with already has two beautiful girls with fine names. I see a nick-name scout coming on for the youngest...

cheers (again),

·
Registered
874 Posts
I like Truce with the Dead......sounds like Romero,s next installment!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
lolligagger said:
Just my $0.02..

Why not shorten the name to somethin a little punchier like:

1. The Dead (or The Undead)
2. Side Effects
3. Kill
4. The Dead (or Truce)

All pretty good names, and honestly I would have to hear you to comment further...you really sound like you guys are positively motivated. Just don't throw yourself under the wheel of a bus, okay? :food-smiley-004:
My first band was called Side Effects.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
just went through the same dilema, we have been sort of a host band for open mikes at a pub here and someone asked us what our name was. Well the drummer pipes up "tongue & groove" his day job is flooring..... we went with it. The other option was "off the wall" wasn't keen on that one...:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dats It

How bout Rising Dead? It would make quite the theme for live shows! I don't know....Just felt like putting my 2 cents in for a change! or you can can go with Rosie Cheeks....hehe:) kidding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts