The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I have have this pedal for 6+ years. I got it from my best friend before he passed. He worked as a guitar tech and I think a connection he made doing that is where he got this built. I vaguely remember him mention it was some sort of pro audio builder. The pedal is a 3 amp switcher with buffered effects loop and boost. Each amp switch is on or off and all 3 can be on at the same time. The boards have been epoxied and the case was made in Canada. Any help would be appreciated. 2 photos attached

Attachments

·
Registered
24,363 Posts
Personally, I would have planned/laid it out a little differently, but it is clearly well-made. Good jacks, and good quality footswitches. I suspect that the epoxy/goop on the one circuit board off to the side is more for physical protection than for IP protection.

Sadly, there is nothing that distinguishes the builder's "style" for me. The only thing I might say is that it likely isn't Pete Cornish - not enough cable ties.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured it was a long shot asking. I am trying to track down a few other techs that might know the answer but it is not an easy process

1 - 3 of 3 Posts