The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. I need to pick up a soldering iron to work on the wiring in my guitars. I know I shouldn't be getting an underpowered one, as I'll fry the electronics.

I've Googled it, and I've seen a bit of conflicting info. What's the cheapest one I can get for this? Bonus points if it's on Amazon, as I've got a gift card.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh god. I didn't search before posting. That's a basic internet fail, isn't it? Sorry.

·
Premium Member
17,604 Posts
Oh god. I didn't search before posting. That's a basic internet fail, isn't it? Sorry.
Not to worry or feel the need to apologize. This same question/request comes up quite frequently.

Hopefully someday, @Wardo will eventually remember where it was in the village of Toronto that he was able to snag such a deal.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Hopefully someday, @Wardo will eventually remember where it was in the village of Toronto that he was able to snag such a deal.
It wasn’t far from my office and I bought solder too. The parking lot wasn’t very big and I had a time gettin the truck in there. The shop was on the south side oughta narrow it down a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts