The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm From Orange County New York, been repairing and building guitars for 30+ years. Hang out at Reranch forum and TDPRI. Just put together 2 Tele partscasters..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the forums, make sure you post some pics so we can see some of your handy work! Enjoy!:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome geocha

Welcome to The greatest Canadian guitar forum geocha Im sure you will enjoy it.Great bunch of people here.

Ps. you wouldnt happen to know them Orange County Tuttles would you?:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to The greatest Canadian guitar forum geocha Im sure you will enjoy it.Great bunch of people here.

Ps. you wouldnt happen to know them Orange County Tuttles would you?:food-smiley-004:
There shop is 2 miles down the road from my house...Sr. and I have lived in the same town a long time...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice work

There shop is 2 miles down the road from my house...Sr. and I have lived in the same town a long time...
Man aint it a small world ,that is cool to know Geocha. You really do nice work I agree with Simescan that tobaccoburst is sweet and so is the white one with the tortise shell guard on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts