The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

My name is Michael and I just joined this forum. I have never really been that much into computers, but during this month, I decided to get into the century and learn a bit and joined some forums. I believe that is really a great exchange of information. I started playing the guitar when I was seventeen and then took it so far that I actually became a student of Eliot Fisk. How I was able to do that is a story of its own. I think the guitar is something that comes difficult to me. At the same time, along with the sound, that is why I love it so much. It is the challenge, the never ending challenge that the guitar provides.

I look forward to meeting some of you online.

Best Wishes and Regards,
Michael

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry!

I have deleted the URL from this posting. I thought it relavant to introducing myself and put it in. In this way, I am telling about myself, for my website is non profit, and only has the best intentions. If you glance at it, you would see that. But if it sooths you to know that I am not posting it, making others leave this site, I am happy to remove it. Although this is at a lose to others.

Best Regards, Michael

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I have deleted the URL from this posting. I thought it relavant to introducing myself and put it in. In this way, I am telling about myself, for my website is non profit, and only has the best intentions. If you glance at it, you would see that. But if it sooths you to know that I am not posting it, making others leave this site, I am happy to remove it. Although this is at a lose to others.

Best Regards, Michael
There is no problem with a thread with a link to your site, we all promote our band sites. I also know you aren't selling anything. But... There just isn't a need for 3 threads in different sections of our forum telling everyone here about your site. At that point it's considered spam and will be removed.

Again, welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
The Bach Fugue was well played (a few clams but not bad at all) and of course, it's Bach so it's inherantly beautiful.

The mathmatical perfection. Take one note away and it collapses like a house of cards.

Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts