The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Been on the forum for a while, generally a lurker, sometimes a buyer, but now I'm looking to get my privileges up to post things. I'll have a Carvin for sale or trade in London when I can get enough street cred.

- Danny

·
Super Moderator
15,756 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Been on the forum for a while, generally a lurker, sometimes a buyer, but now I'm looking to get my privileges up to post things. I'll have a Carvin for sale or trade in London when I can get enough street cred.

- Danny
You don't need street cred you just need $5, or $15 if you want the site to host your pics.

If this turns into a for sale thread it will get deleted :D

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dave,

Not sure if you remember but I traded you a Fuchs for a Barber way back when. I didn't know it was a "pay to play" situation, but I guess I'll have to cough up some dough.

Also, KapnKrunch, I'll post something very soon.

·
Super Moderator
15,756 Posts
Hi Dave,

Not sure if you remember but I traded you a Fuchs for a Barber way back when. I didn't know it was a "pay to play" situation, but I guess I'll have to cough up some dough.

Also, KapnKrunch, I'll post something very soon.
Well Hi, I believe I do remember that! I think it was about 300 pedals ago :)

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
I'm close to a guitar geek than a guitar nerd (If that makes any sense)--but welcome!

Reactions: Milkman

·
Premium Member
16,296 Posts
I consider myself more of a guitar slut than a nerd, maybe a bit of a guitar lugan...

It’s worth the small fee just to be able to upload way too many pictures and see other’s pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts