The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Wayne. I go by the handle of BTO on some other forums.
I'm 48, did music as a career for a number of years in the early 80's, blew that all away and just picked up a guitar again 5 years ago.

Real nice place you have here and I look forward to sharing in the gear insanity. None

·
Registered
644 Posts
Jim Jones said:
Hi Wayne,

Another Winnipegger here! Do you take your BTO nick from the group or the Garnet? :smile:

Jim
Hi Wayne, good to see you here.:banana: Sorry I kept missing you last week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim Jones said:
Hi Wayne,

Another Winnipegger here! Do you take your BTO nick from the group or the Garnet? :smile:

Jim
From the amp. I sold my BTO last winter, but I still like the handle. (And damn I miss the amp)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums.:wave:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
l_masterofpuppets_l said:
Found this site through ultimate-guitar. Holy shit its Jim Jones, thats pretty cool.
Ha! :smile: I must know you. Either that or you think I'm that guy from Guyana. :smile:.

Jim

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Jim Jones said:
Ha! :smile: I must know you. Either that or you think I'm that guy from Guyana. :smile:.

Jim
Hey Jim,
I was talking to "The Total Package" and he said you couldn't be the one from Guyana as he doesn't think you know how to make Kool-aid:eek:

Hey by the way, I get lots of comments of the ZZZZZZ box you sent. I stuck an arbiter in it.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Ha! How is Tim doing? I haven't seen him for a llllllllllllllooonnngggg time - must get out to Brandon one of these days!

Glad to hear the pedal box did the trick - very cool-looking, aren't they? You put in a FF? Cool!

We have to come and see you guys one of these days! In the meantime enjoy all that snow. :smile:

Jim

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Tim is doing really well. Drumming and singing up a storm with us. You should make your way out, we could have a few brain grenades.

Have you checked out the website lately?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts