The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been lurking on this forum for a few months naw so I figured I should join up.

I have collected quite a few project guitars over the last few years and been having fun fixing them up under the instructions of youtube videos. I plan to built a proper guitar workshop this this summer and maybe try making some guitars from scratch.
Lately I have had a strong interest in old Parlour guitars and I see there have been a few discussions about them on this forum. I will likely be creating more of those threads before long.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Premium Member
12,979 Posts
Hello from the far east (of the LM, the tri-cities). Hard to believe it is the lower mainland. It's too fricken cold this year (unless you compare the prairies, I guess). :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcome greetings guys. One thing I forgot to add in my first post is that I am finally getting serious about learning to play the guitar. Sometimes I find the learning a little frustrating, but I sure do get a good feeling when I get something right;-)

@ Freadyfreeloader: They haven't moved me yet, so not everything.

@High/Deaf: I am getting sick of winter too, but I always do at this time. You guys got more snow than us this time.

Cheers,
Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts