The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have always been envious of the guy that brings out his guitar at the campfire. Really wanted to be him but just never had the time to learn. I have owned guitars in the past but never got past strumming them a few times before they went into the closet and eventually sold.

This past April 6 I was watching some Youtube videos and stumbled across a 10yr. old just ripping an electric guitar. I was so fascinated that I spent the next 5 hours going down a rabbit hole of watching amatuer players do great things. In fact it inspired me so much that the very next day I went and bought a new Epiphone G-400 LTD. Edition and have not looked back. I play every single day for 1-2 hours. Bought an acousitic and now play that as well.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have developed a bit of a obsession with guitars and 5 months later own 17 of these things. To me they are works of art and my wife and I hang them on our walls as we would paintings.

Hope to meet some of you in time. I am from Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hello, and welcome! Im on the Island too and have the same problem with buying LOL Where on the Island are you?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Hi there! I have family in Nanaimo and am out there every summer on Gabriola Island.
You dove in deep! (y) (y)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome ! ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just sold a G&L Comanche. So now need a strat to replace it. lol. Don't worry its on the way.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
welcome ....
errr ahhh , I have to point out that you have a mild care of GAS .... nothing to worry about
until you try to sell your first born for the next guitar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts