The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone.I am a guitar and gear freak,from Toronto.My favorite players are,Brett Garsed,Robben Ford,Eric Johnson,Larry Carlton,and many more.Have a great day.Peace.

Dean

·
Premium Member
13,265 Posts
Welcome. Nice gear too lofu

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome Dean. Nice to see another PRS fan here. :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.If anyone is interested I am having a little Amp-fest at my apartment on Sunday Afternoon at 3:00 pm.Give me call and let me know if you want to come out.Peace.

Dean
647 438 5963

·
Premium Member
13,265 Posts
Thanks.If anyone is interested I am having a little Amp-fest at my apartment on Sunday Afternoon at 3:00 pm.Give me call and let me know if you want to come out.Peace.

Dean
647 438 5963
I would be really interested in how your amp-fest,... in an apartment,... goes.

Are you sure you are not throwing an eviction party???

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Hey Dean,
It's good to see you here too. Those Fulltone cables you recommended are working out great. Thanks for all the help. If you are looking to buy or sell anything off of the forum and you are asked for references, don't hesitate to give my name.

To all the guys of GuitarsCanada, Dean may be new here, but he's a great guy who has been playing guitar for quite some time.

James aka LowWatt

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jimmy.I knew you would like those cables.As for the amp fest,no it wasn't an eviction party :smile: .I don't worry about that too much considering I live right above a Metal Bar :rockon2:.Peace.

Dean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts