The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. Just making my first of what hopefully is many posts. Im a big guitar fan who is self taught so I don't know all the "technicalities" of the instrument. So Im hoping to learn a little bit about that and maybe meet some people who have the same interests. I am from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan which isn't exactly a music based city so Im having trouble finding a band to play with but hopefully soon I will :smile:.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello

Welcome to the forum:food-smiley-004:

I have not posted here much,but check in daily.
Some great information in here

:rockon: from Regina

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Welcome to a great forum.

So....now it is your task is to help make Regina the future music capital of Canada.

Enjoy..... and post often.

Dave

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I like Moose Jaw, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum,...you've come to the right place to learn about the "techs" of guitar. There are plenty of knowledgeable folks here. (not me of course, I'm just a learner).

·
Registered
75 Posts
welcome

Ya know Moose Jaw used to be known as the band city, and as a matter of fact I think it still is, but that's big band as in marching and orchestra type.
Good to have ya aboard, I hope ya find everything ya need here:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
Another Westerner--cool.

And Moose Jaw is one of those great named places that sounds like it's a joke name, but it's not.

Welcome.

W

·
0 Posts
Welcome.....good to hear from my home town......... Even though I'm in BC now!!!!
GO RIDERS

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You don't say I'm planning on moving out to B.C. in April after my school term.
If your going to the game this weekend be loud and proud haha GO RIDERS.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Welcome aboard, and just because you are cheering:banana: for the Riders this week-end coming I wont hold it:sport-smiley-002: against you, at least your not cheering for the :eek:Canucks, but enough enjoy the site, I certainly am.Ship:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Concrats to Sask., looks like Wally Bouno didn't want to play the Eastern division,when are they going to retire that bum Dickinson,he can't move he can't throw,So I bow to your greatness Roughriders:bow:.Ship

1 - 13 of 13 Posts