The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, happy to make your acquaintances. I've been playing guitar for over 50 years, and I still stink at it. But I fake it not too bad!
I've had many guitars though the years. A Bourgeois Slope D Custom, a Martin D-41, an Art & Lutherie folk sized guitar etc. And also a Gibson ES-347, a '64 Telecaster, a Yamaha SA2200, an American Fender Deluxe Telcaster, and a few others. Currently I have dramatically thinned the herd down to a simple Recording King RAJ-126 dreadnaught, and I'm awaiting delivery of a Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster in 3-colour sunburst.
I had a marriage of 23 years go south 11 years ago. I've got a son and a daughter, who live close by, who I see all the time, and I live alone. But I'm definitely not lonely, here in my country apartment home. I have a few close friends, and I have many other friends, that are spread out all over the world, in guitar and motorcycle forums. So life is good!

Again, I'm glad to be here....................Dave

PS.......Maybe someone would be so kind as to instruct me in how to add a photo to my posts. I don't see a link to that. Maybe I don't see a link because I'm new. I don't know........Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Welcome Dave!
To answer your question...
Not sure if it shows up for new users but you should see a "Upload a File" button about...................................................................................Here

L

·
0 Posts
PS.......Maybe someone would be so kind as to instruct me in how to add a photo to my posts.
I don't see a link to that. Maybe I don't see a link because I'm new. I don't know........Thanks
Welcome aboard Dave. Would like see your collection.
If you have 'flickr' or some other site where you have pics,
right click on your pic, 'copy image', then paste here.
but you should see a "Upload a File"
Paid membership only.

It's only $15/year for gold.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome.

You will need to post your pics to a photo hosting site and then copy the link to this site. Even better pay $15 and be able to post pics directly, avoid all the advertising and be able to post in the buy and sell. Either way welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts