The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! My name is Phil and I'm from Cape Breton Nova Scotia. I've been lurking around the forums for a long time and figured I might as well sign up.

I've played guitar for a little over 20 years and the last few years I've been getting into doing my own repairs as well as building a couple acoustics. Looking forward to enjoying the forum!

·
Premium Member
17,436 Posts
Welcome!

"Building a couple acoustics" is very impressive.
Any chance of you posting a pic of them?

Enjoy the forum and post/start new threads often.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My most recent build, which I made for my dad, is a Gibson L-00 sized body, rosewood back and sides with maple wedge and bindings. Top is sitka spruce. It looks good in pictures but I can assure you there's a few mistakes on it. Hopefully my next builds will be even better!

Can't figure out how to post pics so I'll post a link to anotherforum where I posted pics. (If this is frowned upon I'll remove the link).

www.KitGuitarsForum.com • View topic - Finished an L-00 as a gift for my dad

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
My most recent build, which I made for my dad, is a Gibson L-00 sized body, rosewood back and sides with maple wedge and bindings. Top is sitka spruce. It looks good in pictures but I can assure you there's a few mistakes on it. Hopefully my next builds will be even better!

Can't figure out how to post pics so I'll post a link to anotherforum where I posted pics. (If this is frowned upon I'll remove the link).

www.KitGuitarsForum.com • View topic - Finished an L-00 as a gift for my dad
We can't see pictures there without being a member. To post them here you'll need to host them elsewhere and use [IMG tags, unless you become a paying member

1 - 7 of 7 Posts