The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there , I'm Phil . I've been playing for 37 years now , I dabble in all styles but lean towards blues and "old" metal . I spent alot of years in smoky bars (back when there still were such things ) and moved finally to a smaller town to raise a family and play for my own enjoyment.

I have 4 sons , A singer , 2 guitar players and a drummer.............my neighbors hate me.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum Phil, glad to see some more old timers sign up. I like the blues and classic rock myself and luckily I don't have any close neighbors ...... :wave:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey Phil, welcome to the forum!

So far I think we're the only 2 members from the Northbay area!

If you ever feel like jamming some old school metal, let me know :rockon2:

Metal#J# :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey welcome to the forums. So you have a family band going eh?:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Old Dog said:
Hi there , I'm Phil . I've been playing for 37 years now , I dabble in all styles but lean towards blues and "old" metal . I spent alot of years in smoky bars (back when there still were such things ) and moved finally to a smaller town to raise a family and play for my own enjoyment.

I have 4 sons , A singer , 2 guitar players and a drummer.............my neighbors hate me.
Welcome Phil , I left the bay at the tender age of 21 to search for fame and fortune , was a good place to grow up. As Neil says "all my changes were there" Still got some good bud's there and some good music goin on .
John

·
Registered
29 Posts
ditto, I left good ole North Bay in 1991, I miss it every now and then.
Again, welcome
:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
214 Posts
welcome Phil....
I was in northbay today....for the fishing derby at Calander....lol
I too have neighbors who hate me...
my 3 girls and wife play piano...two of them also play guitar,,,,plus trumpet and sax....
though I'm the only blues player in the house...

Auger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts