The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've been posting on the Acoustic Guitar Forum for a few days already I thought it might be a good idea to say hello here in the new user's area and let everyone know how happy I am to be part of The Canadian Guitar Forum.
My username here is Guyfrets and I'm a lifelong guitarist, music teacher, composer/arranger, performer and whatever else it takes (all legit) to make a living with the instrument we all love.

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
Welcome! This is one of the most personable music forums on the web. You should enjoy your stay.

Peace, Mooh.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome guyfrets, I should do the same although I've been here for months :D
Did you already posted pictures of your gear?
Thanks for the welcome, amagras. I posted two photos of my PRS Private Stock Angelus acoustic over on the Acoustic Guitar Forum (page 26, Let's see your acoustics). I've already asked Santa for a decent digital camera primarily for the purpose of photographing my instruments. In the meantime I'll look to see if there's a thread here for posting my little home recording set-up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to suplhur, jeewiz, fredyfreeloader, adcandour, and Mooh for the warm welcomes. This is already starting to feel like a great place to drop into on a regular basis.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts