The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just joined up and feeling at home, looking to colaberate on songs (you do lead I do Rythm someone else does bass, drums, ect) i play accoustic 6 and 12 string ( i'm in love with my accoustic's right now, Yes i do have eletric's) and play a variety of songs. Yes over the net i'm not intersted in playing in a band yet.

The YardApe
:rockon:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
hey Ape, welcome to the forums.:wave:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Another K Towner...welcome aboard.:smilie_flagge17:
Tarl

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tarl said:
Another K Towner...welcome aboard.:smilie_flagge17:
Tarl
Hey thanks guy's good to be here, hey tarl you play in a band or just jam i'm in to rock 60's-70's-to present.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I love to stop by in Kingston once in a while, walk around and check out the shops. I've never stayed overnight but I assume that the music/bar/pub scene must be happening. Wecome aboard YardApe and hello to Tarl and other fellaw Kingstonians :wave:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yardape,,,,,late reply to your post. I,m in the process of getting a band ready for hopefully doing some gigs. We do about 40% country and 60% classic 60s and 70s rock. Trying to appeal to a large spectrum. Everything from Steve Earl, Dwight Yokam, Eagles, CCR, Hollies, Skynard etc... We are heavily into practices right now but I,m sure parties/jams will be coming up as the summer aproaches. BTW we are all old farts (late 30s to early 50s) Maybe we can get some jamming in as the nice weather gets here. I,ll keep you posted.

Tarl :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Tarl Any gigs comming in the future i'd love to know about, Jamming sessions are allways welcome:) . Please keep me posted on the progress.
As for the old fart thing lol no worries i'm 33; age has no boundries.:food-smiley-004:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts