The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just recently discovered this guitar forum. It's great that I can now talk guitar with other like-minded Canadians--and Kingstonians! I've been playing for just under two years now and feel like I am just beginning to take off. Now I'm getting that itch to upgrade--and so it begins.Drool

I'm looking foward to soaking up all the guitar wisdom that everyone has to offer.

Cheers,
Al

·
Registered
183 Posts
welcome to the site from Deseronto

Welcome aboard.. there are a few members from the Kingston Area, perhaps we should organize a get together :food-smiley-004: at the Canadian Guitar Festival in Odessa this summer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
AcousticAl said:
Now I'm getting that itch to upgrade--and so it begins.
You must ... resist ... the urge ... to scratch!!!! :D

Welcome from a fellow Kingstonian who is also a new member. I think we may just have enough K'Towners to start our own hockey team. A few more and we can start a baseball team and then you can scratch all you want!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Welcome aboard...the best little guitar forum on the net.

:rockon:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Jeez, we're getting almost enough K-towners to hold a tone-fest (or in my case an a-tonal fest). Perhaps we should set something up this summer - by then perhaps some of the guitar lessons I'm hoping to start taking this month will be kicking in.

Welcome a'board'. :food-smiley-004:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts