The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while. Great forum you have!

I've been playing off and on (more off than on it seems) for 17 yrs or so. Mainly metal riffs and pieces here and there. Big SG fan into a Marshall as well. Currently using Line 6 amps since the baby came a long.

Anyway...Hi!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A plexi would be nice, I'm partial to the 800 series as well. I recently sold a DSL 100, fantastic tones in that amp, just a lot of power with a sleeping baby in the house.

Anyway, Elmvale is about half an hour north of Barrie and 10 minutes east of Wasaga Beach. Basically it's surrounded by corn and soy bean crops. Maple syrup festival is huge here. Typically the bulk of town excitement happens on the weekends when all of the tourists are heading to the beach or to their cottages further north. The traffic that comes through here is incredible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thorold !!!

Welcome to all new members :wave:
GuitarsCanada - I just noticed that you're from Thorold... how cool. :bow:
My father's family was from there. As a matter of fact, my grandfather was mayor of Thorold for many years. :food-smiley-004:

dg

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Elmvale eh. Blew a bearing in the boat trailer on a Sunday afternoon near there one hot July afternoon, what a pain in the ass that was! But it's a nice part of the world compared to the big smoke, at least in my opinion.

Welcome aboard.

Peace, Mooh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts