The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone Zane the other new guy sent me over here so I guess that counts as 1 on the membership drive for him..LOL I've been playing for about 25years should I be better probably...but I'm just happy my arthritis hasn't killed it for me yet. I hope to get in here as much as I can to see all the good things going on and to keep an eye on Zane(his english is improving he's a work in progress.:smile:) When I get a chance I'll upload something I'm not stuck on any certain style so I'll rummage through the pile and find something amusing. My influences on the short list are: Rik Emmett, Steve Morse, Stanley Jordan, EVH, Max Webster...and a little Segovia for the mellow moments. Other than that just a lot of hockey and beer...and do I love the last two :wave:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice to have you here. We are just down the 401 from each other.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tarl said:
Nice to have you here. We are just down the 401 from each other.
Hey neighbour maybe you could stop in and help me affix my permanent house umbrella this rain is just too depressing

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Welcome from a former ontario boy - Max Webster - saw them many times in my high School years. (I think) :tongue: Learned to play Lip Service, High Class in borrowed shoes, The Party....... great tunes to learn on. Quite a bit of Rush as well. 2112... learned that whole first side... wow! am dating myself. Welcome!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome To the Forum. :food-smiley-004: I am also just down the 401 from you. About four hours and then a little bit on the 402. Drop in anytime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts