The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks, first time on this forum kinda by accident but I was so impressed I signed up. I played a lot as a teenager but alas work got in the way. I am recently retired and began playing again. Instructor and everything lol. In any case I have a few no name guitars i have purchased over the years and am enjoying playing each and every one. Dearmond T 400, Dearmond Starfire 4, Aria Pro 2 PE 600 MIJ, Squire ST 331 MIJ, 85 Squire Telecaster MIJ, Fender FMT Telecaster, 96 Fender MIJ Stratocaster, Fender Koa Stratocaster, 91 MIJ Heartfield Talon, Suhr Modern Pro, 2001 JDM Epiphone LPC 90 MIJ gibson headstock, Godin G 5000 and a 74 Aria 9230 Acoustic. Yeah I am guitarded lol.

Thanks for having me here.

Lorens

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
How about some pictures? You will probably have trouble uploading like every other newbie, but
I found the easiest way to do it was just by buying a gold membership here. Its not expensive...

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Welcome! Yep, another fine day to be an Albertan! (Cold that is)

Sent from my other brain.

Reactions: Lorens Hoffos

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hi Lorens ! Welcome in !
I got in recently... and did not finish digging this gold mine yet !

I too would be interested in views and sound takes of some of your instruments. To show some of you beauties, you put some along the wall, make a short video view and put that on YouTube as "private" and put the url here. We sometimes see such videos as ads.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Lorens ! Welcome in !
I got in recently... and did not finish digging this gold mine yet !

I too would be interested in views and sound takes of some of your instruments. To show some of you beauties, you put some along the wall, make a short video view and put that on YouTube as "private" and put the url here. We sometimes see such videos as ads.
I shall try, I aint that good with computers though lol.

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
You, my man, are in the right place.

Pix, yes, pix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts