The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think I joined last Friday, made my 1st sight unseen purchase on the weekend, a cautious discision but worked out fantastically, At my age I sometimes forget why I got up and went into a room but when I see a guitar I know why I'm there lol, it's probably someone else's quote I may have stolen years ago, my motto is "the only bad quitar is no guitar" looking forward to finding my way around in the forum, cheers

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Ajax. Yes. Moved there in 1957. Spent 31 of the next 54 years there. Only miss the lakefront really. Anyway, welcome

Reactions: Craig Cooper

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
think I joined last Friday, made my 1st sight unseen purchase on the weekend, a cautious discision but worked out fantastically, At my age I sometimes forget why I got up and went into a room but when I see a guitar I know why I'm there lol, it's probably someone else's quote I may have stolen years ago, my motto is "the only bad quitar is no guitar" looking forward to finding my way around in the forum, cheers
Mottos are good to have. I have lots of them, and more everyday.

·
Registered
9,502 Posts
Hey there. We are neighbors practically! I live in Pickering. Maybe we could get together and jam sometime. Right near Liverpool and #2!

Welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts