The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
Gibson Es-335, PRS silversky, Duesenberg Star player TV
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am a gear addict, so I figured I should definitely get on a gear forum lol, so here I am.

I love trading guitars.. I have 3 I will never move, but a bunch that I swap out on the regular and have a great time

trying out new gear. Always down for trades, message me if you like any of the guitars. Will eventually sell them and

get a custom Frank Brothers guitar out of Toronto...but until than... here are a few of my Guitars and bases : )

2008 Duesenberg Starplayer TV

2003 Gibson ES-345 reissue

1972 Fender Precision

2013 Gibson ES 335 dot Memphis reissue

Fender 2014 LE Custom shop strat

Brown Musical instrument String instrument Guitar String instrument

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

· Registered
Gibson Es-335, PRS silversky, Duesenberg Star player TV
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "monster Replier" status is real... that was quick, you're machine! Lol thanks man, excited to be on here this is great. Trying to get around and figure out how this community works... some cool threads I've found already. I better get to posting... 25 is a lot I'm already drooling over some of the guitars I've seen on here!!

· Registered
1,597 Posts
The "monster Replier" status is real... that was quick, you're machine! Lol thanks man, excited to be on here this is great. Trying to get around and figure out how this community works... some cool threads I've found already. I better get to posting... 25 is a lot I'm already drooling over some of the guitars I've seen on here!!
He can see dead people too.🤣

· Registered
19,636 Posts
Hey everyone! I am a gear addict, so I figured I should definitely get on a gear forum lol, so here I am.

I love trading guitars.. I have 3 I will never move, but a bunch that I swap out on the regular and have a great time

trying out new gear. Always down for trades, message me if you like any of the guitars. Will eventually sell them and

get a custom Frank Brothers guitar out of Toronto...but until than... here are a few of my Guitars and bases : )

2008 Duesenberg Starplayer TV

2003 Gibson ES-345 reissue

1972 Fender Precision

2013 Gibson ES 335 dot Memphis reissue

Fender 2014 LE Custom shop strat

View attachment 445453
Welcome aboard. I like the Dues cuz they Does.

Reactions: Tele_jits
1 - 16 of 16 Posts