The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting from Belleville Ontario, ( belle vegas).
great to see a community of guitar and gear nerds like myself out there.
thank you to everyone who helps and contributes to this forum.
P.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Welcome to a great forum, especially to learn from and share with other guitar lovers.

·
Premium Member
17,330 Posts
Welcome to the GC forum.

Tell us more about your gear, what music you like to play, what music you listen to, etc.

Post often!

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the GC forum.

Tell us more about your gear, what music you like to play, what music you listen to, etc.

Post often!

Cheers

Dave
I just traded a fractal for a vm 100 half stack, thank you @Adcandour …. I have a 5150, that I never use, a bunch of old pedals that I have picked up at pawn shops, ( scrpt phase 90m bad monky, bad horsie, dd2,chorus, clean boosts,,,,) I seem to collect them. I run them through a furman powered board with all the fancy noise buffers. play a gold top les paul, and a telecaster. pretty basic. my emergency gig amp is a tone bone plexi drive that if the sh*t hit the fan I can plug directly into a pa system at a gig and get through the night. I learned to play guitar by watching papa stash and andy alledort youtube videos, and I learned to love to rock watching philx videos.
I love classic rock,,that old marshall plexi tone where the amp is on the verge of death, but you can still hear each and every string ring out. ( thank you Edward for turning it to 11)
I hate noise gates, a line 6 amps,they just seem sacrilegious lol.
but most of all the electric guitar is one of my best friends if not my best. a source of joy for my self and others who enjoy and appreciate all the hard it work that goes into being a guitar player. that's why we as guitar player seem to get along because we appreciate the effort put into our craft and that it is never ending. peace out.

·
Premium Member
17,330 Posts
a source of joy for my self and others who enjoy and appreciate all the hard work that goes into being a guitar player. that's why we as guitar player seem to get along because we appreciate the effort put into our craft and that it is never ending. peace out.
Thanks for your detailed response.

The quote above expresses a lot!

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I do believe I have slept in a ditch or two in coe hill lol,,,love it up there, its gods country for sure, (except for the black flies and deer flies.)
That's who it was.... ha ha

Your not alone ha ha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts