The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,770 Posts
What type(s) of music do you like to play and what gear do you have?
Makes and models of everything, right down to the last pick, is required from new members (j/k). However, get ready as someone will definitely ask for pics of your gear. (hint, hint)

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I mainly like to play 90's rock like Guns n Roses, Collective Soul, Black Crowes Etc, but like all rock from all decades. Not good enough to play in a band but for my own enjoyment. BTW, how do I post pics? Never mind, I just became a Gold Member.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here are some of my guitars. I have more in storage and at my mom's house. Thanks. Once GAS hits you, there is no cure - but do we really need a cure?

R9 LP, R8 LP, R7 LP, LP Custom, Supreme, Standard, Classic, Traditional, Studio, Fender American Strat, Deluxe Strat, Professional Strat, PRS Single Cut and PRS Custom 24. I also have some lower end guitars in storage and some acoustics and amps at my mom's house.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Here are some of my guitars. I have more in storage and at my mom's house. Thanks. Once GAS hits you, there is no cure - but do we really need a cure?

R9 LP, R8 LP, R7 LP, LP Custom, Supreme, Standard, Classic, Traditional, Studio, Fender American Strat, Deluxe Strat, Professional Strat, PRS Single Cut and PRS Custom 24. I also have some lower end guitars in storage and some acoustics and amps at my mom's house.
Wow.

I'm trying not to judge here, but you don't seem to have any teles... ;-)

(And welcome to the forum. )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.