The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes, you try too hard. Deux d' Pic was alright for a handle but it probably didn't make sense with folks of English descent (it probably didn't make sense with anybody for that matter :D ).

So the good lord allowed me to have a brain moment and I came up with that: ofender. Awwwww... "Well, excuse me if I've offended you but I'm ofender remember?". So the good lord came down and he looked at me in disbelief and said: "What am I going to do with you?":D

Anyhoo, Deux d' Pic is no more. ofender it is ... (until next week anyway :D :D )

Hello again,
Martin

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davetcan said:
You do realize this old fart's going to have a hell of a time keeping this straight :)
Don't worry davetcan, just make sure that you read the memos. Ya know, the memos. (have you seen the movie Office Space?) :D :D

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
ofender said:
Don't worry davetcan, just make sure that you read the memos. Ya know, the memos. (have you seen the movie Office Space?) :D :D
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and get you to come up with a new user name. And don't forget the coversheet for your TPS reports.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gproud said:
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and get you to come up with a new user name. And don't forget the coversheet for your TPS reports.
You got it gproud :D

I see that you're logged on, how's everything out east this friday morning?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
ofender said:
You got it gproud :D

I see that you're logged on, how's everything out east this friday morning?
Well, it is Friday. So that's good. That's about it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you home playing guitar all day? at work?

I'm chained to my desk until about 4pm then I'm gone gone gone... outta here!! Supposed to be a nice weekend, weatherwise. Have a good one!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I'm chained to my desk too until 5:00. No gigs till next weekend, but rehearsal on Sunday. Just had my amp retubed and I can't wait to drive that mother out. Whoo Hoo!:DevilGuitar:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts