The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who else has water infiltration in your homes this morning? Here in Ottawa- Gatineau and suspect all over Ontario Quebec, heavy rainfalls have created problems. We have some water coming in our garage attic right now and waiting for emergency roofing crew to come and check it out. No water in house as of yet. Hopefully it will stay like that. A lot of people posting on Facebook about water in basements.

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,988 Posts
Opened up the warehouse today to a nice pool of water on the floor in the back. Awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Yeah we had some water coming in at the front of the garage as well, i think from the eavestrough backing up. My son's high school was completely flooded this morning. 18 inches of water in the basement areas according to him.

·
Premium Member
11,530 Posts
the summer here began with a flood, so it would be fitting if it ended with one lol....
hope everyone and their stuff is ok.

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,988 Posts
Indoor pools are great but not in your warehouse J. LOL, not funny.Hope there is not too much damage.
Nope. Everything is on shelves off the floor. I think a couple of packing boxes had to get thrown out because the edges got wet, but it's mostly just a mess to mop up. Hooray for cheap rent!

·
Premium Member
26,627 Posts
Though it wasn't part of the plan buying our house, we're just elevated enough that water tends to drain off elsewhere. And there was apparently 112mm of it. It's a repeat of early May.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts