The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interesting article in yesterday's kitchener record.

article was about 2 relatively new guitar makers :

Halo Guitars

and

Minarik Guitars

they would work well with:

Coffin Cases.

(sorry, don't know how to do proper links)

cheers
RIFF

·
Premium Member
10,930 Posts
I guess I'm getting old, neither company's designs do anything for me. That's not a judgement about the guitars' quality necessarily, just an observation about myself. But if guitar design is a reflection of the player's personality, there will be folks who will want these guitars.

Peace, Mooh.

·
Premium Member
4,126 Posts
Not for me to! The only one I love it's the hollobody of the Halo compagny! Fot the reast, I don't to cut myself with my axe! ;)
But if you are in that kind of stuff you will find some cool shapes!

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
I have not doubt there will be small following for these guitars, just large enough to keep these companies afloat. I've been aware of Minarik for couple of years or so.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
you are right Andy, that is pretty nice. I love that shape actually. I dont care for abalone binding on red, but yeah with the right colors that guitar would be pretty awesome!

·
Registered
97 Posts
the thread said Heavy Metal guitars
i dont see anything heavy metal about these guitars
look more like rock guitars

·
Registered
698 Posts
the thread said Heavy Metal guitars
i dont see anything heavy metal about these guitars
look more like rock guitars
Not to start this debate, but any guitar can be (and has been) a "metal" guitar...or any other genre for that matter.

That red thing is interesting. Like a "MockingPaul". Give it an arched flame top and it might be nice.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Not to start this debate, but any guitar can be (and has been) a "metal" guitar...or any other genre for that matter.

That red thing is interesting. Like a "MockingPaul". Give it an arched flame top and it might be nice.
A MockingPaulMan... has the Iceman-ish part on the end of the body lol.

Or a LesIceBird... haha.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Actually it looks like a Fernandes Ravelle. These clowns are probobly buying up factory seconds, putting their name on them and making cash off of suckers. Its an old game..............

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
i was gonna say, that red one looks like a fernandes. go watch the slither video :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts