The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any music stores or scenes worth checking out? I’ll be there on business for a few days. Never been to Newfoundland, really looking forward to it. I hope I can catch some downtime to rent a car and tour around.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
From what I have seen, prices are on the higher side there because of the shipping costs to get product over there. There is at least on iceberg close to shore over there. I don't know how close it is to St. John's though.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
As far as I know, there's L&M. There are a few mom and pop stores here and there. The berg is about a 3 hour drive from here. There were plenty here last year but scarce along this coast this year. You can pop in and mow my lawn if that tickles your fancy.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Reid Music has a great selection of guitars. I've been there a good few times, small selection but great guitars. Legend has it that guitars are cherry picked for them.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as I know, there's L&M. There are a few mom and pop stores here and there. The berg is about a 3 hour drive from here. There were plenty here last year but scarce along this coast this year. You can pop in and mow my lawn if that tickles your fancy.
I had my fancy removed a few years ago otherwise I'd be all over that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts