The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you. Seriously.

Anyone still use them? Downsides?

Thinking of finding a standard sized and using the extra room for cableing Etc. 4 20fters and power cables are needing an extra bag these days. Not a fan of squishing them in my pedal board anymore..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Extra room? Cases should be a snug fit.

Been touring with my clydesdale for a few years and all is well.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have a 5150 50 watt, so its short. Figured a full sized head case is cheap enough used giving me a 3 inches per size to jam my snake, and cheaper than upgrading my stagemaster board/lid. I can still jam my cables in there, but its pretty risky for the knobs with the longer cables and knobs.

Whats the quality difference between Clydesdale/gator or anvil? Do you prefer the front/back detaching, or the top lifting off?

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
I would *never* buy a head case my head can move around in. That is asking for trouble.

If you dont have room in your board case, just buy a toolbox. They work great :).

I went with Clydesdale because they were heavily recommended, relatively local and affordable. I went lift-off on the advice of my bandmate and havent found it to be troublesome. Their turnaround was very good as we had a tour coming up around my order date. They responded to emails pretty quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts