The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a happy may 21? go figure. after all these years they have to change it.

speaking of 24's - now i have to get out the calculator and figure how much to buy:

how does that formulae go now? days x heat units X potential of mooches that visit X ice X fridge capacity.......................X..........X...........X
....X then factor in the price of gas, which is probably going up as I type merrily away.....................

cheers everyone and have a good one!
RIFF WRATH

·
Premium Member
16,672 Posts
Right back at ya!

We're playing in Port Dover on Sunday night. Should be a blast!

Happy May Two-Four everybody!:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
737 Posts
RIFF WRATH said:
Have a happy may 21? go figure. after all these years they have to change it.

speaking of 24's - now i have to get out the calculator and figure how much to buy:

how does that formulae go now? days x heat units X potential of mooches that visit X ice X fridge capacity.......................X..........X...........X
....X then factor in the price of gas, which is probably going up as I type merrily away.....................

cheers everyone and have a good one!
RIFF WRATH
Yeah! :banana: Dunno Riff, the heat units and ice would be zero or negative here, frig it's cold, and wet.

Let us know how the jam, (or is it a pajama-jam?) goes, take some pics!

:food-smiley-004:
Have a good one everyone!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well, I just put new strings on the guitar, my best friend is on her way over, got the wine chilling in the fridge, preparing homemade pizza, and we're gonna play guitar tonight. It can rain all it wants but I'll still be happy!:banana:

I LOVE new guitar strings!!!

Have a safe and happy long weekend everyone!:wave:

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Had lot's of plans for some outdoor work, but the weather may prevent that. No too bad out right now. If we cant get outside we will enjoy the inside activities. No work !! I will take it.

Have a good one all. :food-smiley-004:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts