The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,670 Posts
Canada......some jeezley good country, eh?
I've lived at both ends (St. John's and Victoria) and many places in between, and driven the length several times. Full of good people, beautiful places to live, large and small, all with their unique strengths and concerns. "Bigness" often makes it harder to understand others' concerns, but the strength of the country is that we feel it important to try and understand them. That urge is one of the most "Canadian" things about us.

Enjoy the day and weekend. If you have never witnessed one, and have the opportunity to do so, attend a citizenship ceremony. Seeing how many are thrilled to become Canadian, and from so many different places and cultures, gives one hope for a future where people get along.

·
Premium Member
16,800 Posts

·
Premium Member
979 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,345 Posts
Got hit by a drive, at the far end of a slice. First time! Happy Canada Day. The colour is worse now. Hardly hurt tho, hit the fat and the lat. I was leaning into the cart from the passenger side looking at the gps, the ball rattled to a finish in the cart within easy reach. I came up hot, but the guy was football lineman big and insisted he yelled, and I wasn’t really hurt, so it was pretty easy to let it go. They offered to buy us a round later.
Jaw Neck Plant Finger Eyelash

Leg Human body Jaw Sleeve Scar

·
Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
3,246 Posts
Got hit by a drive, at the far end of a slice. First time! Happy Canada Day. The colour is worse now. Hardly hurt tho, hit the fat and the lat. I was leaning into the cart from the passenger side looking at the gps, the ball rattled to a finish in the cart within easy reach. I came up hot, but the guy was football lineman big and insisted he yelled, and I wasn’t really hurt, so it was pretty easy to let it go. They offered to buy us a round later.
View attachment 424630
View attachment 424631
Thank God for back fat, that could have really hurt :)

....I think if I took one there it would never come back out.

Hope you heal up just fine buddy.

Reactions: keto

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
8,708 Posts
FOUR !!!

I saw this girl get one right in the face. Her and her friend were standing at the back of the 18th green gabbing away like without a care in the world. Dumb place to stand. And anyway, somebody hit one and it went right through the green got her square in the nose.

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
View attachment 424630
View attachment 424631
Ouch !!!! But the real question is, did you make par on this hole ? Hope you are okey this morning buddy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts