The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On behalf of tone dripper, I'd like to offer 1 free vpick to the 7th, 25th and 40th poster. Post must have a photo of you or your band while playing / posing with your bass. S/H $0.

I dig bass lots. I'm gonna write a song about bass now. I'll post when it's done.

Edit: Son woke up. Spoiled my world bass dominance song plans. It's now 2:15am. Songs on temporarily closed for road improvements.

Note on contest.
So it's poster who does post #7 -25-40, or closest thereafter with a selfie holding a bass. In the band setting. Cuddling his JI Joe collection AND his bass. Whatever.

Onward and upward!!

L

·
0 Posts
Lookin' forward to hearing it.
I'm a finger picker, so I'll avoid the post numbers to give someone a chance.

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
I have a grainy picture like that somewhere--have to find it, but in the meantime I will help out by getting this closer to post #7

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Awesome to see this section again. I've recently been invited to join a new project on bass - I've only dabbled. In preparation I am dusting off my old Washburn and have a Yorkville 200 watt keyboard amp that will do for practice. I am looking closely at the Fender v3 Rumble 500 combo as a "for real" amp but can't find one anywhere around to try out. At 36.5 pounds, 500 watts, 2x10 it sounds perfect for my needs - and my back.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Ya, nice that this section is back again for sure.

Thanks to Sean for putting this on,
not sure if I have a pic of me on bass though, might have to fake one. :)

I'm really digging that Farley Sean, that's all that I've been using since I got it!

·
Premium Member
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the farley for those who don't know is a superb pick from v-picks (of which tone dripper sells btw). thanks for the note Jock. it's such a cool pick. it would kill for bass too!!! I like the thicker ones at time, and I also like the 1.2 mm (same as tradition lite) for a slight flex and slappiness that's cool. bass with a pick I thought I'd never be into. well here I am, and I'll rarely play with my fingers now.

more about that on a different thread in the
NEW

LOW DOWN BASS SECTION @GC

^)@#HNG^%$

1 - 20 of 77 Posts