The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a year since we launched the forum. I would like to thank everyone that posts here for making it a success. A special thanks to the Mods for all the time they put in as well.

We bounced around a figure when we began a year ago, we figured a 1000 members for the year, we beat that by a few hundred and things are going along well.

Thanks again and I will take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy and safe Holiday season.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Anniversary to the forum.. it has turned out to be a pretty cool place.. :banana:

Also A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the forum members.

Hope we all get our christmas wishes..... :wave:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
4,299 Posts
Happy Anniversary and thanks to you GC and the rest of the gang who run this place. :food-smiley-004: :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
319 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Well it's been a year since we launched the forum. I would like to thank everyone that posts here for making it a success. A special thanks to the Mods for all the time they put in as well.

We bounced around a figure when we began a year ago, we figured a 1000 members for the year, we beat that by a few hundred and things are going along well.

Thanks again and I will take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy and safe Holiday season.
At a compounding rate of growth, 1000 at end of 2006, 2000 at end of 2007, 4000 by the end of 2008.... that'd be 512000 members by 2015 so over a million members by the end of 2016!!! :tongue:

Happy anniversary!! :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
it's been a year already?...I need to get out more:rockon2:

merry christmas everyone.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrads to everyone running these boards, for a job well done.

Im not sure bout everyone else,but seeing how it is close to Christmas, and the first year of GC, I think we should celebrate. PARTY AT PAULS's HOUSE:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
:rockon2: HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY GUITARS CANADA !!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon2:

Many well wishes and congratulations. Met some great people here in the past year. :bow: Here's to the administrator and the mods for all their hard work and dedication, let's have many more.
"It's been a gas this time, it's really been a gas":rockon:
Steve Marriott

·
Registered
627 Posts
I can tell this forum is going to grow and grow. Allready over 1000 members in a year...If I remember anything from my HTML class, that is VERY good.

And I registered in February 06!! Yessssss....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Great job people! I check out this site every day to see what's going on (what is Faracaster going to sell next?). Happy New Year to you all!:banana:

·
Registered
47 Posts
This forum is so great. Everyone is so helpful and nice. I'd like to right now compare this forum to ultimate-guitar 's forum. First UG has more members but the vast majority of them are idiots. When you have a question asked on UG it gets answered in minutes, here it could be days, but the information you get here is correct.

On UG im a newbie, but I've been here since april 06, so basically 8 - 9 months, so I only missed 4 months of the forums. So if this forum gets massive like UG is, then I would be considered a senior and respected member.

I love this place, keep it up Mr. Admin.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Anniversary GC!

·
Registered
627 Posts
ShadowRiffer said:
This forum is so great. Everyone is so helpful and nice. I'd like to right now compare this forum to ultimate-guitar 's forum. First UG has more members but the vast majority of them are idiots. When you have a question asked on UG it gets answered in minutes, here it could be days, but the information you get here is correct.

On UG im a newbie, but I've been here since april 06, so basically 8 - 9 months, so I only missed 4 months of the forums. So if this forum gets massive like UG is, then I would be considered a senior and respected member.

I love this place, keep it up Mr. Admin.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Anniversary GC!
Ughh...UG..
That place is going straight down the drain...Have you seen the threads they have been having in the pit recently? My god some of them need to find a job..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts