The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,703 Posts
Love your country and your family for the best it is able to be. EVERYTHING in life has warts and dents. So what? The trick is to have and make as many days as possible where you can look back and say "Man that was one great day!".

We did a day trip to Montreal, yesterday, where we lunched with one of my oldest friends (and former bandmate), and then met up with some former neighbours who moved across the ocean but were in town. Beaver Lake was absolutely full of families and couples enjoying the sunshine and gorgeous weather. With any luck, you'll have a day like that today as well.

And as I like to say: Montreal will be a beautiful city, when they finally finish building it.

·
Premium Member
28,703 Posts
Thank you to friends north of the US border for the good wishes. I celebrated by playing a great gig in front of thousands, at a New Jersey fireworks show in my original hometown of Bloomfield. No shootings, no muggings, no trouble, just good clean fun.
It's possible, and contrary to headlines and news loops, even typical. The best way for people to realize how much they share in common is to bring them together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts