The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have one or tried one ?

i'm really tempted but don't like buying a guitar i haven't tried.

if i could at least get some reviews or opinions.

i know everybody that tried the hls model one (community guitar) seems
to have liked it, but often companies make good hardtail guitars but
not so great floyded guitars.

any imput appreciated.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PaulS said:
Some one is going to win one here in the next few days, then we should have a review....

yes, but i got major gas RIGHT NOW !!!
:D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'll post some pics here in the next little while, I am prepping the givaway guitar now so as soon as its done I'll post them.

- Black guitars are very hard to take good pictures of -

If you want to try one, I can ship one out to you and if you don't like it just ship it back (I'll even pay the return shipping). If you like it just send payment for it. You can try it for two weeks before you make up your mind.

I wouldn't buy a guitar that I've never played either, and I also don't want to pressure you into trying it if your not interested.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hamm Guitars said:
I'll post some pics here in the next little while, I am prepping the givaway guitar now so as soon as its done I'll post them.

If you want to try one, I can ship one out to you and if you don't like it just ship it back (I'll even pay the return shipping). If you like it just send payment for it. You can try it for two weeks before you make up your mind.

I wouldn't buy a guitar that I've never played either, and I also don't want to pressure you into trying it if your not interested.

i will wait till the contest is over to see if i win it ( cross my fingers)

if i don't, i will sure take you up on that offer.

talk about great customer service.

·
Registered
136 Posts
rbwi said:
i will wait till the contest is over to see if i win it ( cross my fingers)

if i don't, i will sure take you up on that offer.

talk about great customer service.
That's incredible. If you start making hollowbodies, let me know. None

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hamm Guitars said:

Wow, now that's what I call great service, I might have to take you up on that offer too, once I get some money that is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts