The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The postman arrived today :banana: with a Crate!, I mean wow what a packing job:bow: very sturdy(pics later)

Inside the crate was a brand new HLS Model II in trans blue(Lake Louise). The guitar looks so sweet, It has elements of my PRS and my Hamer in the design. Hamm Guitars emailed me last weak on how I wanted it set up, with what brand of strings and guage as well as my whammy bar preferences(floating or non)

Is service like this common with online guitar dealers? Sure isn't at the local shops in Montreal, they just throw new srtings on in 5 minutes and say here ya go, some even charge you the new strings:eek:

Anyways, beign the fanatical guitar tweeker that I am, I will set it up some more to my personal likes( as with all my guitar) before I give the full run down and pics.

stay tuned :rockon2:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Im jealous! Congrats on your new guitar.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Great news! I've got the exact same one - still haven't posted pics or a review - had for a couple weeks now with no complaints. I got the same treatment from Andy, strings, setup, etc - he even dropped it off in person.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Registered
872 Posts
Gotta love the service!! And the guitars too, I've had mine(HLS-1) for a few months and I still play it all the time. I really want one of the model 2's. Can't wait for pics and review.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts