The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I can just imagine that guitar falling off that wall...and you shouting...

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took some more yesterday but still too much haze to get the Sleeping Giant in very clearly but you can see his outline a li'l better.....

MALCOLM !! YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU !!! BAD DOG !!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
After the pics were taken Pete used that canon in the picture to fire off the guitar to the next person in line to receive it....:eek:

Watch out for that dog, its crazy....:tongue: The name MALCOLM ANGUS suits him, last time I was over we were rockin' out with a little volume and that little dog would just sit there in front of the amp looking at you.....:rockon2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I believe it to be called a cannon.

early period artillery

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JSD's Guitar Shack said:
After the pics were taken Pete used that canon in the picture to fire off the guitar to the next person in line to receive it....:eek:

Watch out for that dog, its crazy....:tongue: The name MALCOLM ANGUS suits him, last time I was over we were rockin' out with a little volume and that little dog would just sit there in front of the amp looking at you.....:rockon2:

Hey Kev !
I think I'm gonna need yer help to aim that canon....got a trailer hitch on that Monte Carlo ?? *L*

I'm not so sure Malcolm was just watching us play guitar so much as I think he was laughing at us play guitar ! *L*

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Cool pics! I especially like the one called nobirdpooptouchup :tongue:
I saw these yesterday on my phone, but today was the first time I've seen the full images. Thanks for taking these!

It looks like it's still in one piece to boot!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Stratocaster said:
What's a cannon doing out in the middle of a cliff (or whereever you are?).

Is it a real cannon? Why did you bring it? Is it yours?
I needed it to keep people from asking questions. :2guns:

I also brought along a .....

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts