The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took some more yesterday but still too much haze to get the Sleeping Giant in very clearly but you can see his outline a li'l better.....

MALCOLM !! YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU !!! BAD DOG !!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
After the pics were taken Pete used that canon in the picture to fire off the guitar to the next person in line to receive it....:eek:

Watch out for that dog, its crazy....:tongue: The name MALCOLM ANGUS suits him, last time I was over we were rockin' out with a little volume and that little dog would just sit there in front of the amp looking at you.....:rockon2:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JSD's Guitar Shack said:
After the pics were taken Pete used that canon in the picture to fire off the guitar to the next person in line to receive it....:eek:

Watch out for that dog, its crazy....:tongue: The name MALCOLM ANGUS suits him, last time I was over we were rockin' out with a little volume and that little dog would just sit there in front of the amp looking at you.....:rockon2:

Hey Kev !
I think I'm gonna need yer help to aim that canon....got a trailer hitch on that Monte Carlo ?? *L*

I'm not so sure Malcolm was just watching us play guitar so much as I think he was laughing at us play guitar ! *L*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.