The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in Hamilton next weekend for 'Around the Bay', are there any music shops i should check out? Any i should drive by?

Until i get an electric and acoustic sold, i dont have a lot of cash, but cant stop me from looking...so..steer me

·
Registered
948 Posts
The Acoustic Room is hands down one of the nicest music stores I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I want my music room to look like this shop. Mark is a great guy to chat with. Be sure to enjoy a cuppacino when you are there.

Disappointingly, they are no longer a dealer for Taylor, but there are a lot of nice guitars to try...and buy!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm a fan of Mountain Music because they generally leave me alone when I'm in there.. which is what I like. It's small but I've seen some neat things in there and usually walk out wishing I had money for more than the pack of strings I went in for.

The L&M is ok, although I've been meaning for a while to check out the one in Burlington. Everytime I search for something online on their site, that store seems to have more of what I'm interested in in stock.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I'm a fan of Mountain Music because they generally leave me alone when I'm in there.. which is what I like. It's small but I've seen some neat things in there and usually walk out wishing I had money for more than the pack of strings I went in for.

The L&M is ok, although I've been meaning for a while to check out the one in Burlington. Everytime I search for something online on their site, that store seems to have more of what I'm interested in in stock.
I have been to the Burlington one several times and it is a well stocked store. The only ones I found better were Toronto and Brampton.

I was going to recommend this one as well but you beat me and a few others to it. I will definitely be going there when I go to Ontario in the spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts