The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I were going to take our kids to go see Jeff Dunham at Copps (whatever it is now - it'll always be Copps to me after catching the Grateful Dead there a few times) in Hamilton tonight.

The weather and the traffic forced us to turn around and change our plans...

Anybody that can use 4 tickets to the show tonight and can get there for 7, send me a pm with your email and first and last name and I'll transfer them from my Ticketmaster account to the email account of the first person who responds.

Ideally you were also at the 4 Grateful Dead shows there in '90 & '92 - but not a requirement for the tickets.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I didn't realize the weather was so bad. I'm 20 minutes west of Hamilton and its clear out. I was at Long and Mcquade about 3 this afternoon and it was clear. Unfortunately I can't go but hopefully someone will come along that can use them instead of them going to waste.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I was coming back from a jam north of newmarket this afternoon and some pretty nasty weather rolled in when I got to 407 / w27 southbound.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Sorry to hear your plans got messed up but what a decent gesture. Hopefully someone can put them to use

·
Registered
54 Posts
Late for this, and out of town, but cheers to another member who was at those Dead shows in Hamilton!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts