The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$2250 shipped

This is a rare Hahn Model C Telecaster in excellent condition. For those in the know, Hahn makes some of the most sought after tele-style guitars and this Jim Campilongo signature version is one of the last ones produced.

The guitar is in almost new condition with no fretwear and just a couple of minor impressions in the pine body along the back edge (visible in one of the pictures below). This is one of the last ones built by Chihoe Hahn (about 4 months old) and he's recently indicated that the run is over.

The guitar weights 7.1 lb and is loaded with Lollar Vintage telecaster pickups and has the less common half-cut with top-loader option Hahn bridge. Pine body with a 7.25-9.5" compound radius neck that has a very soft V-C transition that's in the medium chunky profile range.

Specifications available here: Model C — HAHN GUITARS

Of all the tele builds I've tried there's nothing quite like a Hahn.

This guitar was a real challenge to get and was a pain to have shipped and imported to Canada. I figured I would see what interest there was here before listing on the 'verb for the American piranhas waiting for one of these to get listed.

Price reflects the cost of shipping and import to Canada - not trying to profit off of this fine guitar. Hope to share the Hahn love with a fellow Canadian!

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I've got one of these and the neck on it is the nicest neck I've ever played. Also it's become my lifer Tele - such a sweet tone that gets mean when you dig in. Good luck with the sale. This should be gone fast at that price.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
That is great and I want it. But how is it so cheap? It lists at 1.5K USD compared to the flagship model 228 that starts at 3.8k USD. I can't see Hahn skimping on quality and most specs looks similar. Sugar pine vs swamp ash or alder and 10 coats of nitro vs 25 are the biggest differences I see, just baffling. This will likely be gone when I'm done trying this message though. To summarize, I want it, glws!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
PM sent...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts