The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have what I think may be an older Hagstrom with the SSN 713550. I know nothing about guitars but I picked it up at an estate sale because I liked to the looks of it. It looks like the tobacco sunburst pictured above.

Thanks in advance to anyone whom can give me some insight.

Premium Member
You are the third guy this week. 馃榿

Registered
I have what I think may be an older Hagstrom with the SSN 713550. I know nothing about guitars but I picked it up at an estate sale because I liked to the looks of it. It looks like the tobacco sunburst pictured above.

Thanks in advance to anyone whom can give me some insight.
KcCharlie, the Hagstrom guitar you bought at the estate sales is a "Viking". It was made in 1967 in production run 713 which produced 1,039 of them. Your Vking was the 550th guitar made in that production run. Sorry but I can't give you a value without seeing and playing the instrument.

Enjoy,

TD

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
KcCharlie, the Hagstrom guitar you bought at the estate sales is a "Viking". It was made in 1967 in production run 713 which produced 1,039 of them. Your Vking was the 550th guitar made in that production run. Sorry but I can't give you a value without seeing and playing the instrument.

Enjoy,

TD
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts