The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Hagstrom Swede SN M 06050009 and a Hagstrom Select Swede SN G 12050824 used. Can't find information anywhere as to where or when they were manufactured. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Your Hagstrom is a Chinese made reissue and unfortunately there is no information available regarding the serial numbering system they've used. My guess is that the first two digits represent the year of manufacture.

TD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your Hagstrom is a Chinese made reissue and unfortunately there is no information available regarding the serial numbering system they've used. My guess is that the first two digits represent the year of manufacture.

TD

TD
Th

TD
Thanks for your input TD. I had a feeling they were Chinese. Still a great guitar. Love the feel and tone of the Hagstrom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts