The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a take on Can't Find my Way Home as inspired by Blind Faith and Steve Winwood's version. Includes my Wife on "vocals" since she came home as I was recording. With special guests the "Telephone", and Led Zep at the end. Was trying to do double time on the beat in the end that didn't work out so well lol

2006 Seagull Maritime 12 string.

Please enjoy me make a total ass of myself.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Great stuff!

It sounded like you were about to tear into Zep's Bron-y-aur Stomp just before you shut 'er down...am I right?! :)

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great stuff!

It sounded like you were about to tear into Zep's Bron-y-aur Stomp just before you shut 'er down...am I right?! :)
Thanks a lot. I couldn't keep double time to Gallows Pole so it got a bit seedy there. Bron Y r is on my list of things to do though. Zeppelin 3 is my all time favorite Zep album. Struck me a certain way.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Dave. Glad you enjoyed. I'm actually planning a bigger production of that one with a number of guitar parts involved. As for the hack reference in the title it's the first time I've picked up the 12 string in a while so it isn't as tight as it should've been. The string are over a year old as well. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,161 Posts
Thanks Dave. Glad you enjoyed. I'm actually planning a bigger production of that one with a number of guitar parts involved. As for the hack reference in the title it's the first time I've picked up the 12 string in a while so it isn't as tight as it should've been. The string are over a year old as well. :eek:
Your Seagull put my Tak to shame. It sounded great. Time for me to go shopping (again)

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It turned out to be a pretty nice guitar. I'll bring the Seagull over on my visit as well and we can test them side by side if you want. Another buddy has an old 12 string Tak that sounds friggin amazing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts