The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

161 - 180 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Yeah, it not like it’s urgent, but naturally I’m receiving stuff I don’t need for a few weeks while I wait for what I DO need.

I guess I can start wiring while I wait.

·
Premium Member
17,359 Posts
Yeah, it not like it’s urgent, but naturally I’m receiving stuff I don’t need for a few weeks while I wait for what I DO need.

I guess I can start wiring while I wait.
I know the feeling - I don't know if the bridge we ordered for my Ayr tele has even showed up yet! Get that wiring done hehe.

·
Premium Member
17,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Well, the dumb ass who ordered the upgraded trem block for this project (yes, that would be yours truly), ordered the import variation and evidently should have ordered the MIM variation.

Sooooo, the block fits the bridge plate nicely, but the threaded hole that accepts the trem arm is declining the transaction (they don’t line up).

Guitar Fetish is checking stock and I think will help me confirm exactly which (if any) of their blocks will work best.

mia culpa

92909068-D542-4AEF-B8D4-78E334DF8FE3.jpeg

·
Premium Member
17,839 Posts
Sooooo, the block fits the bridge plate nicely, but the threaded hole that accepts the trem arm is declining the transaction (they don’t line up).
I'll bet you said "DARN" when you discovered that!

Too bad! So annoying!

Hopefully Guitar Fetish will have something for you.

·
Premium Member
17,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
I'll bet you said "DARN" when you discovered that!

Too bad! So annoying!

Hopefully Guitar Fetish will have something for you.
Yes, darn, dag nabbit, tarnation, in that sort of vein.

My mistake. If needs be, I’ll order an entire new bridge.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Michaela’s Tuscan Kitchen
It sounds delicious.

The look of the guitar is interesting/fascinating. The technique is cool. I'm too much of a colour-inside-the-lines guy to ever have the confidence to pull that off. Can it be done with translucent colours so that woodgrain shows through? Asking for a friend.

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Would she do a pedal or two? i would be interested

·
Premium Member
17,359 Posts
I would also call it the space odyssey haha.

Reactions: Milkman
161 - 180 of 230 Posts