The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, now that we have a spiffy new logo, and we're talking about getting picks with the logo on them, what about T-Shirts? I don't know if it's been discussed before, but perhaps Scott might be receptive to the idea if it hasn't been brought up before? Any interest???

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
It has been brought up a few times. We currently have shirts and other stuff available on cafe press. Priciing is in USF and is not the best avaialble. The products are of good quality though.

I currently have on order 20 T-shirts white with the new GC logo on them. They will be here in a few weeks. I am also looking at sourcing a larger order with maybe some colored shirts etc. Trying to get a good price so they are affordable for everyone and at the same time, get some advertising bang.

Cafe press link is below. There is no mark-up on those items, strictly the cost to produce. The coffee mugs are very nice and are probably the best deal as they will last for years. I can't get them made up. Most people want a minimum of 70 or more.

They do offer a pretty good discount if I order any one item on 15 or more. That might be attractive.

For example, here is a very nice quality T-shirt made in the USA. Printed front and back. Regular price on there is $16.99 USF plus shipping which I think would be about $6.00 USF. So that would be $26.67 CDN for that shirt. If I order 15 of them I can get them delivered here for about $16.00 CDN Each. Then I would have to ship them out to whomever wanted them. Anywhere in Canada you would be looking at $5.00 I would think. So that would be $21.00 CDN. Not bad for a shirt of that quality.

Lightweight for summer comfort or winter layering, our Men’s Organic T-shirt is one of our most popular fine tees. It’s what to wear when you care about having 100% organically-grown cotton next to your skin. The next best thing to nothing, naturally.

* 4.8 oz. Ultra fine combed ring spun organic cotton, great for layering
* Vintage fit (size up for a looser fit)
* Made in the U.S.A.

http://www.cafepress.com/guitarscanada

C

·
0 Posts
Nice T-shirt!!

If I wore T-shirts with 'logos' on them outa the house, I'd certainly get one!

The best peice of kit, I think, would be stickers for guitar cases!!

:)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
ClintonHammond said:
Nice T-shirt!!

If I wore T-shirts with 'logos' on them outa the house, I'd certainly get one!

The best peice of kit, I think, would be stickers for guitar cases!!

:)
you dont wear t-shirts with logos on them?:eek:

·
Registered
644 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
It has been brought up a few times. We currently have shirts and other stuff available on cafe press. Priciing is in USF and is not the best avaialble. The products are of good quality though.

I currently have on order 20 T-shirts white with the new GC logo on them. They will be here in a few weeks. I am also looking at sourcing a larger order with maybe some colored shirts etc. Trying to get a good price so they are affordable for everyone and at the same time, get some advertising bang.

Cafe press link is below. There is no mark-up on those items, strictly the cost to produce. The coffee mugs are very nice and are probably the best deal as they will last for years. I can't get them made up. Most people want a minimum of 70 or more.

They do offer a pretty good discount if I order any one item on 15 or more. That might be attractive.

For example, here is a very nice quality T-shirt made in the USA. Printed front and back. Regular price on there is $16.99 USF plus shipping which I think would be about $6.00 USF. So that would be $26.67 CDN for that shirt. If I order 15 of them I can get them delivered here for about $16.00 CDN Each. Then I would have to ship them out to whomever wanted them. Anywhere in Canada you would be looking at $5.00 I would think. So that would be $21.00 CDN. Not bad for a shirt of that quality.

http://www.cafepress.com/guitarscanada
I just had some shirts made up with a logo on them. I had the logo embroidered on the left chest only. One time set up cost $82.00 cdn then $10 per shirt S-XL & $12 per shirt for XXL. decent quality shirt as well It would probably cost a couple more dollars for multiple color embroidery.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
So I guess the question would be... who's gonna step up and get the shirts and stickers made up here in Canada and distribute them for us. I'm a cheap bastard and won't pay nearly $30 for a t-shirt. I can't foot the bill to get it started, but if someone here can get the logo and website info on a t-shirt and sticker made and distributed here in Canada you can sign me up for at least a couple of each!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts