The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are high quality Levy's straps. This model is 2" Polyester adjustable from 36" to 54". The logo is put on using a full colour sublimation process, not just a stamp so it's on there to stay.

One strap including shipping $25.00

Two straps including shipping $45.00

Payments can be made through PayPal, money order or cheque. Send me a PM for paypal email address or any information you require.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The straps are in !!!!

I need to find a suitable shipping package and then find out what the shipping costs are going to be. The straps themselves can be had for $18.50 plus shipping. Taking orders now.

C

·
0 Posts
So, I have one over my shoulder right now, and let me tell ya's, the picture did NOT do these things justice.
Very soft... very smooth.... but they seem to be VERY well made. Sturdy reinforcement stitching at the pressure points. The adjuster is smooth, but has a good grip.

This will be dependant on what guitar you're using, but on my Yamaha SLG100S, it just so happens that the Guitars Canada logo sits so it sort of seems to hang from my shoulder. A very good placement. On my Seagull A-Series "Folk", the logo starts further back on my shoulder, so people watching might not be able to read it at a glance.

Only one issue I foresee.... If your end-pin jack is bigger than 'standard', you're going to have a BUGGER of a time making the strap fit on, and as they're fabric, you won't be able to cut them to adjust for needing a bigger hole. On my Seagulls it was a very tight fit. Much bigger and there would have been issues.

I'll tell ya, these things are a STEAL at this price, so get 'em and get 'em quick!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
So, I have one over my shoulder right now, and let me tell ya's, the picture did NOT do these things justice.
Very soft... very smooth.... but they seem to be VERY well made. Sturdy reinforcement stitching at the pressure points. The adjuster is smooth, but has a good grip.

This will be dependant on what guitar you're using, but on my Yamaha SLG100S, it just so happens that the Guitars Canada logo sits so it sort of seems to hang from my shoulder. A very good placement. On my Seagull A-Series "Folk", the logo starts further back on my shoulder, so people watching might not be able to read it at a glance.

Only one issue I foresee.... If your end-pin jack is bigger than 'standard', you're going to have a BUGGER of a time making the strap fit on, and as they're fabric, you won't be able to cut them to adjust for needing a bigger hole. On my Seagulls it was a very tight fit. Much bigger and there would have been issues.

I'll tell ya, these things are a STEAL at this price, so get 'em and get 'em quick!!
That was quick. I should have ordered 2?

C

·
0 Posts
Or three or four or more! They're great straps and would be the PERFECT Stocking Stuffer for any guitar player.

And well, the more we spread the word around, the more people we'll have visiting our forum... and the more the merrier!

C

·
0 Posts
How many you got left?

Putting a count down in this thread might help spur on some people currently on-the-fence.....

;-)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I'll be making out my money order this evening and sending it your way. Looking forward to trying out these straps.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pricing

I am going to have to revise the pricing a tad on the straps. I shipped out 5 today and it averaged $8.00 per package. I am pricing these things as close to cost as possible so the recent shipping costs are putting it out of range. The first few were much lower, I think its the packing I used this time. Had to fold the straps too many times.

Plus payments through PayPal gets skimmed for $1.50 as well. So here is the new pricing.

One strap including shipping $25.00

Two straps including shipping $45.00

If you are using PayPal please add $1.00

All orders that have been placed so far will not need to be changed. I will ship the straps out.

They are nice straps, well worth the price.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
oops
I guess I owe you $4.00...cheque is in the mail...LOL...when I get around to ordering bumper stickers i will include extra $
cheers
RIFF

C

·
0 Posts
"payments through PayPal gets skimmed"
There isn't a bank in North America that won't do a money transfer from one email address to another, for way less than what PayPal costs.... and it's WAY more secure!

It's the best way to fly!

"$8.00 per package"
For standard Canada Post shipping?!?! Wow.... Are you sure you're not using some nearly over-night rate?

,-)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Got my strap and bumpersticker today. This is one nice strap, significantly better quality than the one I got in the store for the same price.

Thanks GC! :food-smiley-004:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts