The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
I don't recall a GC hat. Was there ever one? Coz I know I would've gotten one. I have 2 t-shirts, 2 hoodies and also a couple of stickers from way back.

·
Administrator
200 Posts
There is another project, aside from the Sticker one I mentioned, that just started about the possibility of making other merch available. I can't promise it will be soon, or that it will even happen, but this site was the first to be added to the request list.

Kevin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined yesterday after lurking for eons. First question that came to mind was "Where's the merch?", which probably has everything to do with the fact that I'm primarily a shirt printer. Good to see I'm not the only person who'd be into a shirt, which is good because most of the bands I print for have absolutely no idea of the market for shirts past them and their girlfriends.

Cheers,

M.

·
Premium Member
17,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
@Mr. Adaptiv Welcome to the GC Forum and thanks for posting your comments about "merch".

You might want to consider opening a Dealer's 'account' here. There are a variety of businesses (e.g., guitar and amp parts distributors, strap makers, etc) that use that section of the forum ...you never know.

Enjoy the forum!

Cheers

Dave

L

·
0 Posts
bandanas mon!

weird. I was able to post a pic a few post ago, but not now.

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Any swag that was put out was Scotts doing when he still owned the place.

Now, we're lucky if they update their security certificate.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
membership expired? mine did a while ago ....contemplating a renewal....
I just got an email this morning that my membership has been renewed. I was on auto renewal. I can't believe a year has gone by already.

·
Occasional CEO
1,792 Posts
Any swag that was put out was Scotts doing when he still owned the place.

Now, we're lucky if they update their security certificate.
Sadly, this... The forum is now owned/run by a company that owns/runs a bunch of forums and makes money from paid memberships and (primarily) the ad revenue. Something tells me we won't be seeing any GC apparel, unless Scott or someone else decides to do it on their own.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts