The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
Black sells best though.
Perhaps--and if black is an option--hey cool, I am just putting in a request to have options other than black & white...

Reactions: greco

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Charcoal (dark) grey might be a good colour as well.

I don't particularly like the "join the revolution" part either - It's not really necessary.

What about trucker hats?
Though I have that shirt I agree about the "join the revolution" part. I prefer simpler designs. Simple logo on front and forum info (as on this shirt) on the back.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Only reason I don’t have one, is the image.
Though I have that shirt I agree about the "join the revolution" part. I prefer simpler designs. Simple logo on front and forum info (as on this shirt) on the back.
So, I agree with Hamstrung.
That. And I have no hair.......I miss hair......

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
Guitars Canada T-shirts might be a nice product for Next Gen to have available?!
Maybe... If it isn't trademarked, there's no issue making shirts that say Guitars Canada. If enough people like the idea of us doing it, we can certainly look into it.

·
Administrator
225 Posts
T-shirts are notoriously hard to get approval for on my end. I'll make some inquiries though, doesn't hurt to ask.

How would you guys feel about stickers? We do stickers all the time.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
T-shirts are notoriously hard to get approval for on my end. I'll make some inquiries though, doesn't hurt to ask.

How would you guys feel about stickers? We do stickers all the time.

Kevin
Thanks very much for your response and for looking into this request.

I will change the title of this thread to include "stickers" and that might help to see what the members think about the concept.
Any further information about the stickers (e.g., the typical size, choices of materials, cost/sticker to the members, etc) ? Thanks

·
Administrator
225 Posts
I don't know what they are made out of, but we'd most likely be able to provide sizes between 6, 8, and 10 inches, with costs between $3 and $5

Kevin

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Maybe... If it isn't trademarked, there's no issue making shirts that say Guitars Canada. If enough people like the idea of us doing it, we can certainly look into it.
It doesn't appear to be trademarked unless @GuitarsCanada or @GCAdmin1 can inform us otherwise.

Next Gen certainly has an excellent business infrastructure and reputation to make this happen.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
It doesn't appear to be trademarked unless @GuitarsCanada or @GCAdmin1 can inform us otherwise.

Next Gen certainly has an excellent business infrastructure and reputation to make this happen.
And I have a musician contact in the promo t shirt business.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I have been a member of an auto racing group, (Ontario Nostalgia Drag Racing). When you bought a membership level, you automatically got a shirt. The membership was not even expensive. Additional shirts were a bargain, shipped for free if they ran out of them at an event. I am due for new ones, and they were some of the nicest car shirts I ever proudly wore, in black of course.

·
Premium Member
10,866 Posts
Case stickers can be popular. My business stickers find their way onto cases and binders and other gear.

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I have done my part. I hope the someone runs with the idea(s).
T-shirt weather and outdoor music festivals are approaching.

Carpe diem!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts