The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am 27, play electric and acoustic. Live in Komoka (5 mins from London) and have a nice open basement to jam in. The band I am in now, is just me and a Bass player, we play a lot of classic rock (Rush, Neil Y, Jimi, etc). Backing tracks currently fill in for the drums.
We are looking for Drums, singer and another guitar.

If you are interested in hanging out and playing some tunes, let me know.

OverRide.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danm…that’s way too convenient.
You jam with anyone right now? What kind of stuff do you play?
OverRide.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I've been with a band now for a couple of years based out of Strath-vegas.

Rush, Hip, Zeppelin, Jimi, Cream, DP, Sabbath etc etc...

Always good to make new contacts though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure...Keep in touch...My Bass player is a bit of drive away, so we dont get to jam much more then once a month. So any extra "practice" time with others is good. Need to get my fix.
email: [email protected]

Aaron.

(Strath-Vegas...thats funny)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hamm Guitars said:
...the Gables...You want to get in there, but book it ASAP as they fill in the calendar pretty quick. I spent the last two summers teching there, it's a great club.
Bikini Bob's in Grand Bend can also be a fun place to play. It's small, the pays not fabulous, and the little stage is checkerplate (so's the entire men's room) but the staff are nice and with the right crowd in there it can be pretty satisfying. Much like JoB I play bass in a cover band from Strath-vegas. Funny how many local (to me) people there are on this board.

Oops - sorry OverRide I am getting off topic. I don't know of anyone who isn't spoken for at the moment but I will point them in your direction if I hear of anyone whomight be interested ... hmm ... or .... three or four bassplayers at a jam (get Lowtones in there too)

·
Registered
644 Posts
hush said:
Bikini Bob's in Grand Bend can also be a fun place to play. It's small, the pays not fabulous, and the little stage is checkerplate (so's the entire men's room) but the staff are nice and with the right crowd in there it can be pretty satisfying. Much like JoB I play bass in a cover band from Strath-vegas. Funny how many local (to me) people there are on this board.

Oops - sorry OverRide I am getting off topic. I don't know of anyone who isn't spoken for at the moment but I will point them in your direction if I hear of anyone whomight be interested ... hmm ... or .... three or four bassplayers at a jam (get Lowtones in there too)
A bunch of bass players. That will piss off the neighbours. I could always set down the bass a play a little rythmn guitar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts