The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Those neck-through models look like nice little fusion machines. Anyone ever use their bodies before? $115 -- is it a "you get what you pay for" type deal?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Been waiting for these to come up again... was hoping for some crazy V shapes, no dice. Had the cash in my PayPal and everything ready, lol. Ahh well.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
GuitaristZ said:
im gassing SOOOO bad for this one:
Just want to point this out: Remember these are closeouts- ASSUME you will have to do some fitting to make any neck fit with any body.

As well as: Everything on this page is FINAL SALE.

I'm not saying it WON'T fit, just a little heads up so IF it doesn't you're not shocked and angry, lol.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Good deals, bad shipping cost. I was going to buy a strat body and neck last week. The cost for both was about $85-90. With shipping it was $180. No thanks.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Rumble_b said:
Good deals, bad shipping cost. I was going to buy a strat body and neck last week. The cost for both was about $85-90. With shipping it was $180. No thanks.
Ouch, just realized that... plus the customs fees you'll get afterwards. It's a shame there's no GuitarFetish Canada, haha.

·
Registered
872 Posts
violation said:
Ouch, just realized that... plus the customs fees you'll get afterwards. It's a shame there's no GuitarFetish Canada, haha.
Yep, the way I figured it by the time I was done with exchange, duty, brokerage, pickups and hardware I could have just bought a brand new MIM Fender strat. :mad: Oh well, I guess I'll just go buy one. One day.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GuitaristZ said:

added some stain and a bit o' shine in a FREE paintshop program, called paint.net
imagine that thing with black EMGs (81/85 set) and a rosewood fretboard with NO fret markers to mess up the tone...yum Drool

then imagine black knobs and chrome pickup rings...and then...a gunmetal floyd rose...absolutely perfect axe for me... Drool

·
Registered
52 Posts
They look good. But for that price... it's a little iffy to me but still worth a try. If they would have any kind of specs I probably would have bought a strat neck... but they have soo much stuff coming in and out the time spent posting the specs would be outrageous.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
i bought a neck from guitarfetish but the shipping was 46 bucks to newfoundland canada so i said no way jay apologized about the high shipping cost n refunded my money . too bad there was a really cool neck & body going cheap there pickups are great bang for the buck i bought pretty much all kinds from them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts